Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday At Central London

As ordinary sunday in london, i woke up late. And in order to make my time run slowly without feeling it,i ate my breakfast very slowly, after that i decided to go for home-stuff shopping, since i didn't buy any thing lately to fill the refrigerator.

So, i checked the temperature outside the room by opening the window and sending my finger to the external world......Here it is , my finger came back again as a sound finger, it's not freezing, so i don't have to had heavy clothes, i took my umbrella as precaution to the crazy weather here in London.
I learned from my previous experiences that holding umbrella in hand, keeps the clouds away most of the time, even though, carrying umbrella is a boring thing. However, if i didn't do that it will be heavy rain :) :)

In the beginning, i thought it will take only one hour ( maximum ) to finish the mission of shopping including the time to and from the Tesco. But, once i crossed the road and walked few steps, i noticed that the train station is not so far!!!!!! ,
" We have to go to the shopping only and go back home" my Lazy angel said. Or, my lovely demon (ofcourse he is so active  in such circumstances) saying, " its so quite and boring at home , in addition we don't have so much to do back there, go ahead to the station, it's sunday".
And because yesterday was saturday, i went for the angel side. Then, today i have to go with my demon,to make balance between both of them, yes i did.

My Oyster, wallet and my feet, then directly to the train,,, where am i going ? the answer was " i don't know"!! just go to the train, then  Allah will make  road ( Rabbi Yedeer Treeq ) Libyan Language.. :) 


The rest of the story, will be told by the pictures:



That was the start near  my house.


 I had arrived at Hyde Park, which was the first spark to the short trip.


It's a great Park.. really


Look toward the back







I love these signs.

Sequirrel


This is the Speakers corner, i was looking for someone there. He is going be considered as one of  London landmarks in the near future, i think.... it is Mahmoud Almasri, most of the Arab visitors to the corner looking out for Mahmoud, yes they do.
He wasn't there when i had arrived.
I took only this shot and went to the Oxford St.




Marble Arch 

Shopping is the most lovely bad habit..!!!

Ohh,  just passed infront of my camera, i couldn't catch that !!!
what was that?..... i'll tell you after the break.


*****************



My soul mate...


Endless Love for Coffe


*********************

After the short break , i headed back to home, and in my way to home, i went through the hyde park again,
you know why,did you ?? To see Mahmoud, yes Mahmoud . He was the person who passed infront of my lense without catching him before the break. 


  

{ Mahmoud Almasri } while he is practicing his sacred duty or his favorite overtime,
whatever you name it.!!!
with a fluffy hair and distinguished accent.

When i came from this road it was cloudy, but now it's sunny one
I know the cause,,,,, My umbrella still with me.


I couldn't pass without taking picture to the Libyan embassy and it's nice building.








Waiting for my train.

Here it comes.


This trip took only 3 hours, although it was short one , but i had enjoyed it very much.

I think now i am ready to go home and make some thing to eat, then try to read some papers from
The Davinci Code, and enjoying it.

PS: I did not buy my needs from Tesco, it was closed when i came back, so , till tommorow..




Salam for today 

4 comments:

Lebeeya said...

Since you had free time, you should have offered to 7aliq Mahmoud Al Masri's hair :)

The pictures are really nice, and I am glad you enjoyed your 3 hour walk.

I'm a big fan of Costa Coffee, I like it much better than Starbucks.

Have fun shopping in Tesco tomorrow!

Nasimlibya `√ said...

الله الله عليك
تعرف لو مزرت لندن فى يوم اكيد حتطلع نخلة فوق راسي ادعيلى نمشي

احلى صورة طبعا لـcosta

ناقص تشيز كيك وكنت حتفوز بالجائزة الكبري
الله غالب خيرها ف غيرها

مشكور على السؤال وان شاء الله شجرة الاراك تكون دائما مميزة وبالف خير

Hayam said...

عجبتني الصورة لي كاتب عليها

It's a great Park.. really

Arak Tree said...

Lebeeya
I thought that will be good for him to cut off all the hair over his head, but, it is still winter here,,,Haram.

About Costa,it is my favorite one,
in Starbucks, you cann't taste a good coffe there.

نسيم
منورة الحتة يانوسه
لاحقة عليها زيارة لندن باذن الله ومش هي بس بل كل المدن اللي عندك نية تزوريهم,,, بصراحة عندي لندن من اجملهم ,,هاهاها
وعلي قولة نزار قباني ,,, لندن أجمل عاصمة عربية ,,,أما بخصوص التشيز كيك فبصراحة نحبها لكن مش المفضلة عندي
كيكة الموس متع الشكلاطة مازال نمبر ون.
وحاجة ثانية التشيز كيك من اختصاص احمد عكعك فلا يجوز التعدي علي اختصاصه من غير وجوده :)

Youma
شكرا عالزيارة لمدونتي
والحديقة فعلا حلوة وبالاخص في الصيف

وماتقطعيش زياراتك
سلام